CLICK HERE TO TRANSLATE into 25 languages






.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The REMEMBER Song, Tom Rush. HA HA HA

I've been waiting 45 years to be an overnight sensation, and it's finally happened! A video clip of my performance of The REMEMBER SONS (a/k/a Remember?) has "gone viral." ( I felt terrible at first, thinking I was being accused of being a musical equivalent of Ebola; but my children explained to me that this was a Good Thing.) In the past couple of weeks it's garnered well over 1.4 MILLION PLAYS, and is climbing rapidly. (It has been proposed that this may be because of just one of you who can't remember he's already seen it, but I think that's mean.)




Enhance your memory with LimuPlus and other supplements! Click here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know if you're a 'he' or a 'she.' But never mind! This is just a wonderful site - full of funny and inspirational stories and videos! I especialy like the one about Faith, the two-legged dog! I have sent a slink to all of my friends. By the way, found about you from the You Tube site with the video of Tum Rush - Remember song where you made a comment and mentioned your site.

Pat Crosby said...

COOL CHAYA~

I think LAUGHTER really helps heal the world - one person at a time :)))

When I asked my friend how she had managed to stay married (with a smile on her face) for 50+ years, she said: "It's because you MUST have a sense of humor!"

Blessings!

Pat

Anonymous said...

Sent: July 18, 2007
Subject: A Book About Memory
Message:
Hi there

I see that you appreciated Tom Rush's "The Remember Song" on YouTube as much as I did!

I thought you might like to know about a new book that addresses the issue of middle-aged forgetfulness. It's called CARVED IN SAND: When Attention Fails and Memory Fades in Midlife.

You can find out more about it at http://www.carvedinsand.com.

I'm the author, and it's a New York Times Best Seller.

Let me know what you think!

Best,

Cathryn Jakobson Ramin

******

So I took the little Brain Power memory quiz on Catheryn's site... and found this great link to an article she wrote in Oprah's O magazine.

VALLEY OF THE DULLS

http://www.carvedinsand.com/valleyofthedulls.pdf



See the FUNNY TOM RUSH VIDEO about memory & loosing your marbles at

http://laughwithpat.blogspot.com/2007/05/ive-been-waiting-45-years-to-be.html#links
I think our health conscious readers will enjoy it as much as I did.





You can see the very funny comedy video song about middle age memory at my laugh blog
http://laughwithpat.blogspot.com/2007/05/ive-been-waiting-45-years-to-be.html#links

Have a good laugh here! (I am sure laughing is GOOD for your brain power.)

***

Cathryn Jakobson Ramin's book sounds right on.

Share great, funny, inspiring, & enlightening content.